Wednesday, April 7, 2010

haaaayo!

heeey whats up.?
so i had a bursary presentation today at school and i just realized now that i am so excited for post-secondary school next year! like wow only 9 weeks left of high school? that is insanee!
i am soo happy and i cant wait to do soo many things this summer.
so as none of you know lol i use to sing. i use to sing in my church youth group and i was really good at it and got to sing every wednesday night infront of big groups. that was 2 years ago. now that i am in a different city, with different people things change. i have not sang in about 2 years... something just told me i didnt want to do it anymore, you know?
anyways so after schoool today i came home and decided i wanted to sing.. so i turned on my tv and sang karokee for like 2 hours and... i totally suckked. it was so depressing knowing i couldnt sing anymore.. i mean i sang my whole life, my and my poppa would sing together before he died.. it was "our thing" you know? anyways i took singing lessons and wanted to be discovered so bad. i sand every chance i got. but i dont know what happened i just stopped and it kinda dissapoints me now because why the heck did i stop doing what i love? ... i honestly have no idea hah.
anyways so yes going on with my story i started singing today any holly my voice S U C K S!!!!
liiike what did i do to deserve this?
was it not practising?
liike i have no ideaa.. and i wonder how my voice would be today if i still practised and went on to pursue singing as a career?
do you think i would be any good as it?
honestly, i sometimes wish i could be discovered with my singing and i want to get back into it again but i live in Canada like where the heck am i going to get discovered riight?
im soo right.
my dreaaam.. secretly is i want to record a song with lil wayne... he is my idol and i looove his voice like omg right?
wow i never new i could right so muchhh haha i LOVE BLOGGING!!!
wow.
so yes back to the singing thing... last night i was watching some youtube videos of singers and i thought to myself most of them play an instrument? aha
i use to play piano but i sucked at it and hated it haha
hmm someone said i would be really goopd at the drums tho because my feet move alot when im sitting or standing or presenting... thats embarrasing haha.
so yes there is this one girl on youtube and she is really good and didnt justin bieber get discovered off of youtube??
WOW
like maybe i should start video blogging?? haha
and sing in them?
in all honesty tho i think becoming a singer, making albums, doing what i love to do and having the best fan in the world would be amazing...
so yeaah thats pretty much all i have to say in this blog aha.
i wonder if anyone actually reads them? haha
oh welll i love writing anyways so who caress!!
anywayys peace. and ill talk to you tomrorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment