Saturday, April 10, 2010

addicted?

i actually think i am addicted to blogging! i find it so much fun and when i am bored or i am having a problem i always come online and write about it. i have to blog atleast once a day if that.. ha i am one of those people who have a big mouth i guess you can call it and i always end up saying to much and never to little. i give out so much information and im pretty sure thats a bad thing?
i once went to this presentation at my school about this guy who was addicted to a bunch of drugs and he said that alot of people have adictive personalities. that really made me think and open my eyes..last year i was almost addicted to alcohol your probably wondering why i said almost right? well i use to drink when things didnt go my way, always by myself i mean i would go out to parties. then i started drinking on school nights and all the time when me and my boyfriend got into a fight. eventually i started to crave alcohol and even when i didnt have a problem and nothing was bothering me i would still drink just to satisfy the craving.. but then my boyfriend kinda found out i guess you could say and he started talking to me and helping me get back on the right track. im so glad i have him and im so glad he cares enough about me to help me. now i know if i have a problem or whatever i can always talk to him about it instead of turning to alcohol. :)
haha how is that for alot of information eh?
talk to you sooon bloggers and keep reading my blogs !!

No comments:

Post a Comment