Thursday, April 8, 2010

B- one

so today i decided to miss school because my stupid wisdom teeth are coming in and hurts sooo much !
also i got awakened by my boyfriend texting me and telling me "we need to talk" i honestly hate that line so much! so i got up and called him and he started freaking on me because of a joke me and my 2 friends were talking about on Facebook. i was so annoyed that he was creeping my profile and i was mad that he was accusing me of cheating!
like seriously? after 9 months of telling you i would never cheat on you, you decide to accuse me of cheating? wow
i was soo mad and we tried to work it out ... it hasnt been going good. he threatened to break up with me if i didnt get one of my friends to tell him it was a joke? like c'mon then he decides that i owe him because of that.. and i was like no i actually dont it was a joke and you wouldnt feel like this if you trusted me and didnt be such a creep.
so then he decided to tell me i didnt care about him.. btw he lives 5 hours away.
so i was like honestly if i didnt trust you wuld i have given up alcohol for you? if i didnt care would i give up going to see my best friends for you? if i didnt care would i have taken you back all these times? if i didnt care would i honestly lie to you and tell you i didnt love you? and iif i didnt care would i seriously not have sex with anyone for 9 months? ...prettty sure i care about you B.
he had nothing to say if your wondering aha.
but yeaah it justs pisses me of sometimes when he accuses me of sometthings!!
liike holy shit trust me!
if your in a relationship have you ever felt like this? if so please tell me how you solved it . im so fed up. i honestly have no idea what to do anymore.
i still love him but i hate gettting into meaningless arguements with him.. you know?
welll thats all for know bloggers :)
have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment